Top Ten Tuesday – Christmas Wishlist (Nov 29)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a different topic is posted inviting the participants to come up with a list of ten things to do with the topic.
This week’s topic is ‘Holiday Gift Guide freebie (ten books to buy the YA lover in your life, 10 books to buy for your dad, etc.)’ Mine will only be top seven, as I only put seven books on my Christmas Wishlist this year. My family always ask for a list and suggested it might be a bit briefer than previous years, so I put the following seven books on my list:
- Rescuing Jesus: How People of Colour, Women, and Queer Christians Are Reclaiming Evangelicalism – Deborah Jian Lee
- A Life in Parts – Bryan Cranston
- Wenjack – Joseph Boyden
- Finding God in the Waves: How I Lost My Faith and Found It Again Through Science – Mike McHargue
- Letters From Father Christmas – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances – Neil Gaiman
- The Very Good Gospel: How Everything Wrong Can Be Made Right – Lisa Sharon Harper
It will be interesting to see which ones I get and I’ll probably share that on here at some point.