Daily Archives: February 22, 2017
WWW Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. Here is what you have to do to participate:
Answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments section the host page for others to look at.
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
I have the following three books on the go at the moment:
- Life of the Beloved: Spiritual Living in a Secular World by Henri J.M. Nouwen. This is the second book for this year’s Renovaré Book Club. This is the final week for this book, so I should be finished it later in the week.
- The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith. This book, along with nine others in the series, has been sitting on my shelf unread for too long. It also fits in with the theme for one of my book challenges this month, so it’s a good opportunity to get it read. I’ve neglected it for a few days, so I should get back to it so that I can finish it and count it toward one of my challenges for February.
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I finally started this book and have really been enjoying it so far.
I finished the following two books this week:
- Han Solo (Star Wars Disney Canon Graphic Novel) by Marjorie M. Liu (Goodreads Author), Mark Brooks
- The Marvels by Brian Selznick. This was a great book. It is a combination of pictures and words, and contains two separate stories that come together well in the end. If you’ve read any of his other books I highly recommend this one. Even if you haven’t then check out this one as well as his others!
Liturgy of the Ordinary: Sacred Practices in Everyday Life by Tish Harrison Warren. This is the next book for the Renovaré Book Club and I’m really looking forward to starting it next week.