WWW Wednesday (March 8)
WWW Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. Here is what you have to do to participate:
Answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments section the host page for others to look at.
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
I currently have the following five books on the go:
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I have neglected this one lately, but I intend to get it finished soon.
- Liturgy of the Ordinary: Sacred Practices in Everyday Life by Tish Harrison Warren. This is the current book for the Renovaré Book Club and I will be reading it over the next couple of months or so.
- Lent With St. Francis: Daily Reflections by Diane M. Houdek. I haven’t read this one before, but it is the one I’m reading during Lent this year with my wife. It’s working out well so far.
- Bread and Wine: Readings for Lent and Easter (various authors). This is one of my favourite books to read during the Season of Lent. It contains writing from many of my favourite authors and is one that I have enjoyed many times before.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I have barely started this one, but I hope to read more of it next week during some time off we will be taking for March break.
The only book I finished this week was Brain Camp by Susan Kim, Laurence Klavan, and Faith Erin Hicks
With all the books I currently have on the go, I haven’t really given much thought to what I’m going to read next. I have plenty to choose from, but I’ll see how the current reads go first.