Top Ten Tuesday – I’ve Started, So I’ll Finish (June 6)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a different topic is posted inviting the participants to come up with a list of ten things to do with the topic.
This week’s topic is ‘10 Books From X Genre That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List.’ Rather than choosing a particular genre, I’ve chosen ten books on my currently reading list at Goodreads. These are books that I started a long time ago and for some reason or other I never got back to them. So I’ve made a separate TBR pile for them and hopefully this might inspire to pick them up and start reading them again. For some of them it’s been so long ago that I started them that I’ll have to go back to the beginning and start all over again. Here are the ten I picked:
- If I Had Lunch With C.S. Lewis:Exploring the Ideas of C.S. Lewis on the Meaning of Life by Alister McGrath
- Soccer in Sun and Shadow by Eduardo Galeano
- Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
- Daddy Lenin and Other Stories by Guy Vanderhaeghe
- The Story of Kullervo by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Convictions Matter: The Function of Salvation Army Doctrines by Ray Harris
- In the First Circle by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- George MacKay Brown: The Wound and the Gift by Ron Ferguson
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
It seems like a daunting list, but hopefully I’ll get some of them read soon.