Top Ten Tuesday – Books on My Spring TBR (March 20)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a different topic is posted inviting the participants to come up with a list of ten things to do with the topic.
This week’s topic is ‘Top Ten Book on My Spring TBR’. The following are all books that I would like to read eventually. By putting them on my Spring TBR I’m hoping that I’ll get to them sooner rather than later.
- Everything Belongs: The Gift of Contemplative Prayer – Richard Rohr
- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto – Mitch Albom
- Rosie – Anne Lamott
- Where’s My Jetpack?: A Guide to the Amazing Science Fiction Future That Never Arrived – Daniel H. Wilson
- The Last Week: What the Gospels Really Teach About Jesus’s Final Days in Jerusalem – Marcus J. Borg & John Dominic Crossan
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl – Jesse Andrews
- Spiritual Formation: Following the Movements of the Spirit – Henri J.M. Nouwen
- Monster (The Dark Missions of Edgar Brim #2) – Shane Peacock
- In the First Circle – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- Outlander – Diana Gabaldon
Some of these have been on previous TBR lists, others are ones I picked up fairly recently, but really want to read soon. Monster is a review copy from LibraryThing, so I should read it soon. The Last Week is one I’m going to read next week for Holy Week. The rest I’ll do my best to get to soon, although I may be distracted by other shiny books instead!
Posted on March 20, 2018, in Anne Lamott, books, Christianity, Early Reviewers, Easter, faith, Henri Nouwen, Jesus, LibraryThing, Mitch Albom, Penguin books, prayer, reading, science, spring, TBR, Top Ten Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.