2017 Mount TBR Challenge
The Mount TBR Challenge is hosted by My Reader’s Block and is a challenge for readers to tackle their To Be Read (TBR) pile/list. I have a fairly large TBR pile and have decided to start trying to reduce this by signing up for the Pike’s Peak level, which means I have to read 12 book from my TBR pile.
The following are the books I have read towards completing this challenge, with the date of completion in brackets. Click on the book title to be taken to my review.
- Life of the Beloved: Spiritual Living in a Secular World – Henri J.M. Nouwen (February 23)
- Lent With St. Francis: Daily Reflections – Diane M. Houdek (April 16)
- How to Be Here: A Guide to Creating a Life Worth Living – Rob Bell (May 11)
- A Letter of Consolation – Henri J.M. Nouwen (May 13)
- The Bazaar of Bad Dreams – Stephen King (August 8)
- The Green Mile, Part 1: The Two Dead Girls – Stephen King (October 22)
- A Modest Proposal – Jonathan Swift (November 21)
- Three Tang Dynasty Poets – Wang Wei, Li Bai, Du Fu (November 23)