2018 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge
I decided to sign up for one more reading challenge for this year. My challenges haven’t really gone that well this year, so maybe this one can help end the year well. The challenge is the 2018 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge and there’s also an optional Fa La La La Films challenge, which I will do as well.
I have quite a few Christmas themed books I haven’t read yet, as well as quite a few Christmas themed movies I’d like to watch this year.
I’ll track my progress below and see how it goes:
Christmas Books read:
- When Santa Fell to Earth – Cornelia Funke (December 10)
- The Christmas Bride – Jenna Brandy (December 19)
Christmas Movies watched:
- The Christmas Train (November 23)
- A Cookie Cutter Christmas (November 25)
- Four Christmases (DVD, November 27)
- A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding (Netflix, November 30)
- Christmas Connection (PVR, December 1)
- Love the Coopers (PVR, December 5)
- Surviving Christmas (PVR, December 7)
- Elf (PVR, December 18)